Monday, April 14, 2014

Fairy Queen: Oooh! Shinie!



Bodice

With the bodice together and the boning inserted it was time to add the Shinies to the bodice.
I've done this on Saturday for the better part of the day. It was more difficult than I thought. Luckily It worked and looks good. (Little bit of a dark picture, because I was losing the light)


All that's left to do on the bodice is adding the biastape/lining and the sleeves. I've wanted to make 2 different interchangeable sleeves for the bodice, but I don't know if I have enough time for that. I will try though.

Wings

Sunday I went to my best friends to make the wings. Unfortunately the decorating of the wings took longer than anticipated. We only had enough time to decorate the wings so they will still need to  be assembled. I will go there later this week to do this.



Accessories

I have the crown and hair and a necklace I can use. Nail polish is all settled. I'm still debating how I want to do my make-up and hoping I have time to test this before the event.
I have some glitter shoes, but I'm hoping to have some time left to go out and see if I can buy new ones. The ones I have are flat shoes and collect a lot of sand in the shoe. Not comfortable for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment