Monday, September 30, 2013

Miss Hartigan finished results!

Dear lovely followers, 

It seems I totally forgot about keeping the progress about the Miss Hartigan Project. I'm so sorry! 
Good news is that I finished it and it was awesome! 

I'm fairly happy with it. Unfortunaly the colour was not really red, but more copper as you can see in the picture. This meant buying the lace for the sleeves was a bitch. It delayed me a lot and affected my morale. 

After my patient parents drove me to Utrecht I comprimes with a wide lace band which I stacked on top of each other to get the lacey effect. 
Also I didn't really like the fit around my cleavage. So I had to pin those to my bra so I wouldn't flash people. I still kinda like it. But I don't think I'm gonna wear it very often. 
I finished it before the deadline, but I'm not really happy with it. In part because hardly anyone recognized me. Despite me walking with the Tenth Doctor and Tardis. Here we are: 

My sister-in-law as Sexy Tardis
My Brother as Tenth Doctor 
Me as Miss Hartigan. 

Pictures by Zita who I'm not sure if she has a blogspot or a site I can link to for credits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment